Falling hard and not knowing how to rise back up can be very disappointing despite numerous opportunities. For a bestselling author, keynote speaker, and resilience trainer Rodney Flowers, falling is not an excuse for not getting back up on his feet. Rodney talks about how to turn obstacles into opportunities and develop resilience in the face of adversity. He shares his powerful story of learning how to walk again after eighteen years of life in a wheelchair. Rodney learned the skills of possibility thinking, visualization, and goal setting in order to take control of his situation and build his business and his lifestyle as a speaker, coach, and mentor. In this interview, he shares the powerful philosophies for changing the game found in his book, Get Up!
- Life Is Precious: The Mindset Of Appreciating Life, Overcoming Failure, And Facing Fears With Alton Pete
- Pursuing Spiritual Awakening In The Time Of Pandemic With Forrest Rivers
- How The News Takes Advantage Of Our Tribal Mentality With Peter Montoya
- Growth Through Diversity And Coaching With Keziah Robinson
- Change The Game, Take Your Shot: Having The Right Mindset With Robin Waite