Falling hard and not knowing how to rise back up can be very disappointing despite numerous opportunities. For a bestselling author, keynote speaker, and resilience trainer Rodney Flowers, falling is not an excuse for not getting back up on his feet. Rodney talks about how to turn obstacles into opportunities and develop resilience in the face of adversity. He shares his powerful story of learning how to walk again after eighteen years of life in a wheelchair. Rodney learned the skills of possibility thinking, visualization, and goal setting in order to take control of his situation and build his business and his lifestyle as a speaker, coach, and mentor. In this interview, he shares the powerful philosophies for changing the game found in his book, Get Up!
- Identity Shift: A Strategy On How To Elevate Your Life With Anthony Trucks
- Don’t Be Dumb: Driving Change By Owning Up To Your Mistakes With Robert Towle
- Angela Henderson On Resilience, Diversity, And Inclusion For A Better Tomorrow
- Fueling Motivation For Success Through A Strong Mindset And Fitness Goals With Russ Yeager
- Reimagining Leadership For The Future With Wendy Ryan