We all have changes and obstacles to overcome. Today we talk with Rodney Flowers, who will guide us though his journey of being paralyzed on the football field and the golden pearls he learned on his journey to overcome the opposition created by his accident. It was a game changer for him, and we will talk about what we can do to turn our own obstacles into game changers for our life.
- How Top Team Leaders Create a Culture of Resilience and Growth in Uncertain Times
- Why Human-Centered Design is Vital for Successful Innovation and Problem Solving
- Breaking the Mold: Why Courage is the Game Changer in Effective Team Leaders
- 5 Agile Team Leadership Management Strategies to Maximize Your Innovation Potential
- How Effective Communication Helps Team Leaders Succeed in Change Management