What would you do if you were suddenly paralyzed in a tragic accident, stripped of what you thought was your purpose and identity? In this episode featuring international best seller and speaker Rodney Flowers, FULL of inspiration and wisdom, he warns life is constantly going to knock you down. The solution? Flowers believes when you can take your strengths on instead of your limitations as your identity, you’ll get back up and shift focus to opportunities as a more authentic purpose-filled you.
- Identity Shift: A Strategy On How To Elevate Your Life With Anthony Trucks
- Don’t Be Dumb: Driving Change By Owning Up To Your Mistakes With Robert Towle
- Angela Henderson On Resilience, Diversity, And Inclusion For A Better Tomorrow
- Fueling Motivation For Success Through A Strong Mindset And Fitness Goals With Russ Yeager
- Reimagining Leadership For The Future With Wendy Ryan