What would you do if you were suddenly paralyzed in a tragic accident, stripped of what you thought was your purpose and identity? In this episode featuring international best seller and speaker Rodney Flowers, FULL of inspiration and wisdom, he warns life is constantly going to knock you down. The solution? Flowers believes when you can take your strengths on instead of your limitations as your identity, you’ll get back up and shift focus to opportunities as a more authentic purpose-filled you.
- Life Is Precious: The Mindset Of Appreciating Life, Overcoming Failure, And Facing Fears With Alton Pete
- Pursuing Spiritual Awakening In The Time Of Pandemic With Forrest Rivers
- How The News Takes Advantage Of Our Tribal Mentality With Peter Montoya
- Growth Through Diversity And Coaching With Keziah Robinson
- Change The Game, Take Your Shot: Having The Right Mindset With Robin Waite