What would you do if you were suddenly paralyzed in a tragic accident, stripped of what you thought was your purpose and identity? In this episode featuring international best seller and speaker Rodney Flowers, FULL of inspiration and wisdom, he warns life is constantly going to knock you down. The solution? Flowers believes when you can take your strengths on instead of your limitations as your identity, you’ll get back up and shift focus to opportunities as a more authentic purpose-filled you.
- Why Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Should Be the Foundation of Your Business Growth Plan
- Breaking Free from Conventional Leadership: How to Lead on Your Own Terms and Succeed
- How Top Team Leaders Learn from Mistakes and Improve Team Performance
- Reduce Stress and Improve Focus in Just Minutes with These Proven Techniques
- Why a Clear ‘Definition of Done’ is Crucial in Innovative Workspaces