Rewind the clock to 1993, Rodney was a star high school athlete, determined to impress top college recruiters and secure a spot in the NFL. Football was his ticket to success.He could feel it in his bones, and nothing was going to stop me him from achieving his dream. And then, on the third day of his sophomore year, that dream became a nightmare. A tragic accident left Rodney paralyzed and he would spend 18 years in a wheelchair, that was…Until, he Got Up!!!
- Life Is Precious: The Mindset Of Appreciating Life, Overcoming Failure, And Facing Fears With Alton Pete
- Pursuing Spiritual Awakening In The Time Of Pandemic With Forrest Rivers
- How The News Takes Advantage Of Our Tribal Mentality With Peter Montoya
- Growth Through Diversity And Coaching With Keziah Robinson
- Change The Game, Take Your Shot: Having The Right Mindset With Robin Waite