What would you do if you were suddenly paralyzed in a tragic accident, stripped of walking as well as what you thought was your purpose and identity? In this episode featuring international best seller and speaker Rodney Flowers, FULL of inspiration and wisdom, Rodney will take you through how to reimagine and redefine your life when facing setbacks such as he did in a tragic football accident. Life is constantly going to knock you down, and Flowers believes when you take your strengths on instead of your limitations as your identity, when you get back up you shift focus to opportunities as a more authentic purpose-filled you.
- Life Is Precious: The Mindset Of Appreciating Life, Overcoming Failure, And Facing Fears With Alton Pete
- Pursuing Spiritual Awakening In The Time Of Pandemic With Forrest Rivers
- How The News Takes Advantage Of Our Tribal Mentality With Peter Montoya
- Growth Through Diversity And Coaching With Keziah Robinson
- Change The Game, Take Your Shot: Having The Right Mindset With Robin Waite