What would you do if you were suddenly paralyzed in a tragic accident, stripped of walking as well as what you thought was your purpose and identity? In this episode featuring international best seller and speaker Rodney Flowers, FULL of inspiration and wisdom, Rodney will take you through how to reimagine and redefine your life when facing setbacks such as he did in a tragic football accident. Life is constantly going to knock you down, and Flowers believes when you take your strengths on instead of your limitations as your identity, when you get back up you shift focus to opportunities as a more authentic purpose-filled you.
- Why Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Should Be the Foundation of Your Business Growth Plan
- Breaking Free from Conventional Leadership: How to Lead on Your Own Terms and Succeed
- How Top Team Leaders Learn from Mistakes and Improve Team Performance
- Reduce Stress and Improve Focus in Just Minutes with These Proven Techniques
- Why a Clear ‘Definition of Done’ is Crucial in Innovative Workspaces