What would you do if you were suddenly paralyzed in a tragic accident, stripped of walking as well as what you thought was your purpose and identity? In this episode featuring international best seller and speaker Rodney Flowers, FULL of inspiration and wisdom, Rodney will take you through how to reimagine and redefine your life when facing setbacks such as he did in a tragic football accident. Life is constantly going to knock you down, and Flowers believes when you take your strengths on instead of your limitations as your identity, when you get back up you shift focus to opportunities as a more authentic purpose-filled you.
- Identity Shift: A Strategy On How To Elevate Your Life With Anthony Trucks
- Don’t Be Dumb: Driving Change By Owning Up To Your Mistakes With Robert Towle
- Angela Henderson On Resilience, Diversity, And Inclusion For A Better Tomorrow
- Fueling Motivation For Success Through A Strong Mindset And Fitness Goals With Russ Yeager
- Reimagining Leadership For The Future With Wendy Ryan