Do you feel like you’ve fallen and can’t get up? This Sunday Aug. 23rd tune in to Authors Talk Live 2pm-4pm on www.wpbnetworks.com we will be speaking with Rodney C. Flowers. After a traumatic high-school football injury in 1993, Rodney was bound to the confines of his wheelchair. Although he was told his prognosis for recovery was very unfavorable, Rodney knew he would turn things around, make an impact on the world, and walk again. With self-determination and a faith in his ability to persevere Rodney graduated from St. Andrews Presbyterian College with a Bachelors of Arts Degree. Tune in To Authors Talk Live to hear Rodney Awesome Story and more about his book “Get Up and Achieve More”.
- Life Is Precious: The Mindset Of Appreciating Life, Overcoming Failure, And Facing Fears With Alton Pete
- Pursuing Spiritual Awakening In The Time Of Pandemic With Forrest Rivers
- How The News Takes Advantage Of Our Tribal Mentality With Peter Montoya
- Growth Through Diversity And Coaching With Keziah Robinson
- Change The Game, Take Your Shot: Having The Right Mindset With Robin Waite