Do you feel like you’ve fallen and can’t get up? This Sunday Aug. 23rd tune in to Authors Talk Live 2pm-4pm on www.wpbnetworks.com we will be speaking with Rodney C. Flowers. After a traumatic high-school football injury in 1993, Rodney was bound to the confines of his wheelchair. Although he was told his prognosis for recovery was very unfavorable, Rodney knew he would turn things around, make an impact on the world, and walk again. With self-determination and a faith in his ability to persevere Rodney graduated from St. Andrews Presbyterian College with a Bachelors of Arts Degree. Tune in To Authors Talk Live to hear Rodney Awesome Story and more about his book “Get Up and Achieve More”.
- Identity Shift: A Strategy On How To Elevate Your Life With Anthony Trucks
- Don’t Be Dumb: Driving Change By Owning Up To Your Mistakes With Robert Towle
- Angela Henderson On Resilience, Diversity, And Inclusion For A Better Tomorrow
- Fueling Motivation For Success Through A Strong Mindset And Fitness Goals With Russ Yeager
- Reimagining Leadership For The Future With Wendy Ryan