DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION STARTS WITH YOU! HOW TO BUILD A BETTER WORKPLAC
Diversity and Inclusion Keynote Speaker
– Rodney Flowers, Keynote Speaker
How Resilient Is Your Team?
TO see how your team or organization rank on the resilience scale, take Rodney’s free 5-minute online assessment today.
· Higher revenue and profits
· Improved team performance
· Increased innovation
· Better positioned to capture new markets
· More effective decision-making
Not only do diverse companies perform better in the marketplace, but today’s jobseekers actively look for companies with a strong culture of diversity and inclusion.
A STRONG COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE…WHEN EXECUTED PROPERLY
Diversity and inclusion is a billion dollar industry in the States. But many programs fall flat. Employees still endure overt discrimination and microaggressions. They don’t get the job, they don’t get the promotion, they don’t get the respect they deserve as human beings.
Corporate America means well. But they’re going about diversity and inclusion all wrong. Their programs lack depth, heart and practicality.
Integrating true diversity and inclusion into the workplace is simple. It’s not easy. But it’s simple.
In this keynote, Rodney Flowers explores how diversity and inclusion can be boiled down to one concept: humanity. He’ll guide you and your team in creating strategies and developing a practical plan to launch a diversity and inclusion initiative that actually works.
This keynote provides a safe and brave space to have an honest conversation about diversity and inclusion in your workplace. Rodney creates a welcoming environment for you and your team can express themselves, encouraging you to be brave, dig deep and get to the truth. To educate one another and work together. To be vulnerable and humble and learn something new.
In this engaging and challenging keynote, you’ll:
· Examine and question your personal thoughts, feelings and biases
· Identify opportunities to address diversity and inclusion in your workplace
· Learn how to create a safe space where people feel comfortable, creative and collaborative
· Start a conversation with your team about diversity and inclusion